Travel gives us the opportunity to learn a bit more about the world we are living in, immerse in different cultures, meet new interesting people, marvel at the wonders that surround us and experience new things; but most importantly it allows us to break out of our comfort zone and start discovering ourselves little by little.
What is Miles with Vibes about?
Miles with Vibes addresses the traveller, the adventurer, the dreamer, the wanderer and the experience-seeker. We support the notion that no matter your status, age and budget, you can become a traveller both at home and abroad, at your own pace.
Our travel philosophy
- We love to pause on the moment and focus on each experience separately, and that’s what we also advise you to do. Exploring the history and experiencing the different culture of a given destination will help you uncover the foundations that shaped it and make you feel welcome amongst the locals. Skip that busy travel schedule, hit pause and live in the moment.
- We’ll give it straight to you; no fancy-pancy staged photos, no filming crews and no heavily edited images. What you see/ read is what you’ll get; our stories are simply here to inspire the beginning of your own journey.
- We believe that lives can change and personalities can be shaped by unique experiences, unfamiliar feelings, interesting people or unusual destinations. Life is about the places you visit, the people you meet and the things you create with them. So go out and start creating; it’s the only way to find out where you truly belong.
Why you should keep coming back?
- Discover something you’ve never seen
- See the world from our perspective
- Explore new ideas about your next travel destination
- Change your assumptions about the world
Once in a while, it hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.
Are we full-time travellers?
Not everyone wishes to give up their “normal life”, sell all their possessions or quit their jobs to live a nomadic lifestyle. To be honest, we enjoy our jobs and love having our own place to call home, where we can spend relaxing moments with friends and family. So the short answer is no, we are not long-term travellers; we are working full-time, planning all our adventures from our home base in Thessaloniki, Greece.
How can you travel?
A passion and a passport are what you really need. Save up throughout the year, stay dedicated and plan ahead, “sacrificing” some of the life’s little pleasures. Maintaining a well-balanced professional life while adding pins in your travel map is possible, and it is definitely worth it. Never forget, there is no “right” or “wrong” way to travel; you could discover something new across the street and even have an adventure on the nearby cliff. You don’t have to fly to the other end of the world for that.
Miles with Vibes was created to help you travel more and to travel better. To let you know that no matter how many months, days or hours each trip will last, it’s about making the most out of it. To make you understand that travelling allows us to experience little parts of this world as no one has. That moment, at that place, will be yours, forever.
Meet the bloggers
I find delight in learning – culture, history, technology, religion, astronomy and nature; well, that’s pretty much everything! My passion for exploring every inch of this (and possibly other) planets can only be beaten by the love for local food and drink, whatever it might be. If an adventure is kinda dark, creepy or off the beaten path then I’ll definitely go for it; provided that it does not involve extreme heights. A master SEO and a pure nerd in heart, I love documenting and sharing my travel experiences, giving voice and life to places and people around the world.
A firm believer in karma and energy flow, I have long discovered yoga to be the sole path to find peace and inner balance. Travelling feeds my soul as the world has always inspired me with awe and wonder; I crave to visit every single place, blend in with locals and experience new cultures. Always a foodie who finds pure bliss in local cuisines among the world; still enough, nothing fills me more than a round of good old French fries 😛 Miles with Vibes is a way to express all the different emotions bursting inside me during each journey and share this passion with other travel junkies.