Updated on: August 18, 2019
Disclosure of Information
Miles with Vibes does not disclose, trade, rent or sell Users’ personal information to third-parties nor it collects identifiable data about them from any source, private or public. What is more, it does not automatically match information, provided by other means about them that might lead to identification. Miles with Vibes may make use of IP addresses to gather statistics about Visitors and Website traffic in order to better run mileswithvibes.com. However, the collected IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable data.
What personal data we may collect
Personal information such as name and email address might be collected only in case Visitors voluntarily provide them by subscribing to a newsletter, leaving a comment on a post, filling out a form, reaching out by email or entering information on the Website.
If you upload images to mileswithvibes.com, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Sensitive personal information
How your information may be used
Miles with Vibes may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To send promotional information such as newsletters. Each email is guaranteed to provide information on how each user can remove his/ her email from the newsletter list and opt-out of futures mailings
- To reply to comments, enquiries or requests
- To send critical administrative communication such as email confirmations, security alerts, policy updates, technical and maintenance notices and administrative emails in general
- To provide Website Visitors with support
Automatically Collected Information
When visiting mileswithvibes.com, the internet protocol (IP) address, type of browser, referring source, exit/ entry page, internet service provider (ISP), device, operating system, viewed pages, number of clicks, date and time of access and in general all information that can be found inside log files will be recorded. Such information is solely used to analyse Website trends and collect broad demographic User information. Under no circumstances, such data is linked to personally identifiable information and is solely used for the purposes of Website traffic analysis and web metrics.
Third-party use of personal information
How your personal data is protected
Miles with Vibes is committed to keeping your personal information secure and adopts all the appropriate processing practices and security measures to protect it from loss, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or disclosure. What is more, mileswithvibes.com is regularly scanned for security holes and possible vulnerabilities in order to make visitor browsing as secure as possible.
However, no information that is transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured, therefore, data transmission, exchange and Website usage are carried out at your own risk and Miles with Vibes accepts no responsibility in the unlikely event of a security breach that might affect your privacy.
What rights you have over your data
- Opt-out – Visitors and Website Users may opt-out from email communications by following the unsubscribe instructions that are included on each email. You may also contact Miles with Vibes at hello (at) mileswithvibes.com and ask to be removed from mailing lists
- Access – Visitors and Website Users can access their personal information by emailing Miles with Vibes at hello (at) mileswithvibes.com
- Amend – Visitors and Website Users can contact Miles with Vibes at hello (at) mileswithvibes.com to update or amend their personal information
- Delete – Visitors and Website Users can email Miles with Vibes at hello (at) mileswithvibes.com and request the deletion of their personal data. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Commitment to children’s privacy
Miles with Vibes does not collect or process any information submitted to mileswithvibes.com or delivered by email from individuals below 18.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
All the material and content on mileswithvibes.com, including graphics, text, images, videos, layout and software are owned under licence by Miles with Vibes, unless otherwise stated. Your visit at mileswithvibes.com does not licence you to use any of the registered or unregistered trademarks and logos that are displayed on it. Unauthorised use, modification, republishing, uploading to a third-party, framing, reproduction or transmission of all the above, in any form or by any means without the written permission from any of the authors of Miles with Vibes is strictly prohibited. All requests for permission should directly be addressed to hello (at) mileswithvibes.com. Link backs to Miles with Vibes is allowed provided you clearly credit the source and include a hyperlink back to this Website. To sum up, you must not reproduce any of the content on mileswithvibes.com for commercial purposes, modify the material on the Website or embed it in another website or third-party without written permission from its owners. Please mind, that in the event you perform any of the above illegal acts, we will enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
By browsing and using mileswithvibes.com, you signify your acceptance of this policy. In any other case, please abstain from using the Website.